Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

BENIDORM 14TH-21ST MARCH

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are staying in Benidorm for a week 14th-21st march, would like some fun while we are there.
Any couples living there or staying the same time and fancy meeting up, please get in touch.
Single guys also welcome.Will supply face pics no probs.

Lynne and Barry xx

Re: BENIDORM 14TH-21ST MARCH

Hi , I live in cartagena, am single please see my profile, I would like to meet up

Hi Sexyfun69 I would love to chat with you, about meeting up in March.

Would love to meet you. mail me

xxx

Hi there thanks for the message, we cannot send you a message as your filter is set to only accept messages from premium members.

I know. Im not a paying member so I cant change it. But my nick is the same here as in the MoSt N´ popular mail service

Hi Lynne and Barry

Just a quick note to say I'll be around Benidorm to when you are there. Am ready for all fun and am bi if necessary. Well endowed and thick and eager to please you both. Hope you reply and will send hard pics if you're interested...

Martin xxxx

Can you message us direct, we cannot message you as your filter is set for premium members.

hi i will be in benidorm from the 17th march
can anyone recomebd any bars where swinging couples go to find single fellas like me ?

Hi Martin we cannot contact you as your filter is set to only allow premuim members contact you.??

Lynne and Barry xx.