Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

small party party party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.02.2009 Date END: 22.02.2009 Hi, We will be hosting a party at a lovely secluded farm house 4 postersauna etc .The venue is 3miles from shrewsbury shropshire .The party is open to nice (NICE) COUPLES&SINGLE LADIES.OVER NIGHT STAY WILL BE POSSIBLE .So couples who are nice non pushy and are looking for fun drop us a line for details happy to chat via msn like wise for the rare single bi ladies.What we do not want are single guys or couples who are not sure voyuers are fine and there is o preasure but couples where the one wishes they were else where is not wanted, no cameras or videos unless all agree.
so come on guys and girls lets have an evenning of fun newbies give it a go .

Re: small party party party

hi, we are intrested in joing you at your next party, could we have a chat and let us know more details thanks...c and h.

Hi guys,

I read your advert for your forthcoming party with interest but as disappointed to see that you're not keen on single guys attending.
Totally understand your concerns on this - nothing worse than pushy single guys making couples feel uncomfortable.

Ever the optimist, I thought I'd put my details forward and see if you'd be up for chatting prior to the party. (No problem if you decide not to - totally understand).

As my profile says I'm pretty laid back, educated and always employ the impeccable manners my mum strived to instill in me :)

Maybe speak soon
Feel free to drop me a line

Hi there, I'm really interested in getting to know you guys. Im 28 male, good looking, nice cock and am very horny! ?You will not be disappointed I promise. Please get in touch

R x