Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Bedfordshire Bi Male Cum Slut in need of fresh cum (as much as you can provide)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Linslade Leighton Buzzard Milton Keynes. Monday to Thursday, between 10pm and 4am, cock sucking cum swallowing slut available for your use. Cant accomodate but can travel, love to suck cock, love taste of cum. Cum in my mouth, cum on my tongue, cum on my ass - choice is yours.

Open for oral and anal (where would you like to put it?), this cum slut will also do watersports if you can accomodate. Will take your juices internal and external!

Re: Bedfordshire Bi Male Cum Slut in need of fresh cum (as much as you can provide)

you dirty bitch I would love to ram my fucking cock into your arse and mouth and let you feel how a big cock can tame a horny cow like you. By the way after you have had my cum i would love to spray you with my piss. x

Re: Bedfordshire Bi Male Cum Slut in need of fresh cum (as much as you can provide)

sounds like fun....I am near hemel hempstead........fancy day time outdoors??

mm sound nice

you dirty bitch I would love to ram my fucking cock into your arse and mouth and let you feel how a big cock can tame a horny cow like you. By the way after you have had my cum i would love to spray you with my piss. x

as long as we had somewhere to get cleaned up afterwards you can spray me as much as you like :D

sounds like fun....I am near hemel hempstead........fancy day time outdoors??

hmm, days can be really tricky for me, I'd need to book the day off work.. If you can find a second cock to keep me busy though then I'll do it ..

mm sound nice

I have my moments :) always aim to tease and please

Talk some more, please.

Talk some more, please.

Thats a very open ended request? what about??

I'm just your average everyday bi cum slut who loves to suck cock, if I happen to satisfy a few fantasies along the way then everyone wins.

I like outdoors as its convenient and the sense of openess, nothing quite like sucking a cock as a gentle breeze blow over you, or a light drizzle begins to soak you.

Indoors (or in one perosn case, there back garden), I'm open to you sticking that lovely cock where ever you want and the same with your juices - if you want to cum all over me thats fine.

Same goes with watersports, if your the type that oves to piss all over your slut when your done then feel free, you have somewhere I can get cleaned up and again you can drench me from head to toe.

Prefer a bit of roleplay? that can easily be arranged, of course I'm always the submisive but in what way is up to you :)

Now I'm rambling - it happens, best way to shut me up isto give me something to keep my mouth occupied :D

sounds like the best offer I shall have this year (so far). You sound ok, you know I am inexperienced, but don't let that fool you, I'm going to take to this like a duck to water. Never been so arousedhorny thinking about something, in detail. I shall post photographs and check yours out. Should be good, should it happen, I would like to fuck you very much. I have a soft spot for sluts

RE:Bedfordshire Bi Male Cum Slut in need of fresh cum (as much as you can provide)

hi your my kind of fuck if you can cum to hitchin tonight i will give you all the cum you want in your mouth up your arse and will piss all over you so get in touch

RE:RE:Bedfordshire Bi Male Cum Slut in need of fresh cum (as much as you can provide)

hey you can fuck me im from bedford