Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

premium member features topic below???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

has this topic been closed?

we had a look and wanted to reply but can only see the report icon but can see the reply icon on other topics

regards

Re: premium member features topic below???

I don't think they like people disagreeing with them.

I don't think they like people disagreeing with them.

sort of gives that impression doesnt it?

you would think that having a lively discussion in the forum would make it better even if the it goes against the grain of some people.

from the previous topic i hope that the "admin" would bring back that much missed feature.

I think replies must be being censored as I wrote in favour of keeping My Visitors but they chose not to publish it.

Let's see if this one is published !

I think replies must be being censored as I wrote in favour of keeping My Visitors but they chose not to publish it.

Let's see if this one is published !

i wrote a message too about this subject and it's not been published i thought you could write freely on a forum otherwise isn't it just a web-board?

Thanks after just asking how hard it would be to give us back Visitors our post was rejected.
Fine! now we see how things are run on here,we wont bother again......

Come on admin bring back the feature it was a well used one and much better than the "am i hot" one.

for others reading this power to the people

It seems that the “My Visitors” page is a feature that a great deal of you feels strongly about! We would like to thank all members who took the time to contact us with constructive comments on this issue. The development team considered all your feedback carefully and we have decided that yes, the My Visitors Page was a good feature but there were concerns with it. So, we are introducing a new bigger and better feature to replace it! Our technicians are locked in their room and working very hard to test this fabulous new feature. Please watch out for an announcement regarding the “Who’s Looked” feature very soon!

Kind Regards,

Site Admin.

Thats fantastic,I do miss it,especially after chatting to people,then the

next day checking visitors and finding people have checked you out

after hearing you,or joining in on the chatroom.

Also gives you an idea what sort of people are interested in you.

Well done..David.

I'm well pleased at the response from you guys - appreciated - lets hope the new feature appears soon!