Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Dogging in Newcastle

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone visit or know of any dogging sites in or around Newcastle, we are both interested in this (in a way) and would like to try it out. we dont know of any sites, Gosforth park was mentioned but been there twice and no-one there.
Any suggestions would be a great help.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Dogging in Newcastle

Also would anyone like to suggest a dogging spot.

hi are you looking for a daytime spot?

Hi No night time, do you know anywhere?

is there anywhere in the daytime??also interested in a nightime spot

I've heard that the carparks at St Mary's lighthouse are meant to be fun at night...........never been myself, but I'd be interested in finding out!!!!

If you go, let me know how it was!!!!!!

Stew

RE:Dogging in Newcastle

Hi they reckon big waters in brunswick,we went once,only one car watching, think we wer early tho

The Highlander on a696, there is a layby past it and I've heard that gets busy, not been but may try it soon

Just been informed St Mary's Lighthouse in Whitley bay, their is a car park there that is frequented for dogging

re St.Mary's

Hi Alex,

I live fairly close to St. Mary's Lighthouse and have had a look on a night-time quite a few times and never seen any dogging...just teenagers comparing car stereos and alloys lol.

I'd be interested in meeting up for either dogging, hotel or drinks if you fancy it? I'm not a premium yet so can't send you a mail but I sent you a flirt. If your interested drop me a line please.

James

RE:re St.Mary's

Hi been told there is an active site just north of morpeth on the A697 big carpark opposite hieghtly gate garden centre it gets busy at night on a weekend. Let me know when you go up as i would love to take part img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"