Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang 2 40something slutwives - House Partry near Milton Keynes 10 January

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi ladies.

Rob, 35 from Bedford here. Seen your pics and read your profiles and would love to come and play with you!!

Let me know more.

Rob

Re: Gangbang 2 40something slutwives - House Partry near Milton Keynes 10 January

hi

can we have an invite.

S&S

Re: Gangbang 2 40something slutwives - House Partry near Milton Keynes 10 January

hi seen yr add nice i am a xdresser yr annxd

new to this but my cock is looking for some New Year action, my resolution is to get involved in a gang bang can you help fulfill this ambition I am sure I can fill youimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

I'd like to be there on the 14th - please send me an invite.

hi
i would love to be there

Hey wud love to come, email me

I'd love to join you. Mail me

C

sonuds like great fun if i could be of assistance get in touch!

Hi,

Yes please I would like to cum too - 45yo tall well hung - please send me details

steamy6661

Would love to join in.Mail me if interested,.
Thanks .

Hi girls I would love an invite to this event. Please pm me with the details if there are any spaces left.

Good luck with your event.