Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Group Party, Shed Your Clothes And Inhibitions

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.12.2019 Date END: 08.12.2019 If you are ready for some group play and lots of fun then Join the party. Looking for mixed couples to join us for an evening of debauchery and excitement. Don't be a lump on a log come join the fun

I wonder how many members here will be attending this event! I do hope several members will attend this event! Looking forward!

Hi. Are single men welcome to join? DM me please! 

Thanks for your interest but this is a mixed couples event

As I expected! This is a mixed couple event! Enjoy and looking forward this will be a successful event! There is a in invitation that I am planning to launch for certified swingers, I need first to upgrade to VIP. I am making this to cater to legit and certified adult members those who take it seriously! I am planning to invite you because I know your certified swinger couple, I am not expecting in return I just want to see people enjoying it and excited who are serious into it! Qualifications! For females (Filipina or foreigner) = 1 Guestbook entry, Mixed couples = 2 Guestbook entries and males (foreigners) = 3 Guestbook entries. Sorry for posting it in here, I am sure 90% - 100% members in here will be interested in this. For local couple and Filipino males it will be served to them 2nd or 3rd round Guestbook entries is important to determine how serious a member in this platform. I assure you 100% unlimited and unfiltered and you can pioneer and start everything there! This is 100% serious invitation! Looking forward again to the success of your party tomorrow!