Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

massage my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for male to massage wife for Anniversary treat, Tantra would be nice. Thursday PM

Re: massage my wife

Hi Steve and Abbey,

just a brief note to say thatI am a fully qualified masseur (since 1990) and have done many sensual (as well as Tantric massages) for other couples in the past. I can provide more details if you are interested in taking this further. I am available this Thusday PM but I would need to know your location? I am based in Bath but happy to travel anywhere in the SouthMidlands if appropriate (I enjoy what I do!!!)

Please let me know if you are interested and require further details? If you would like to take this further I have a few questions to make sure this is a highly enjoyable and senusal experience for the both of you.

Lol,

Adrian

Hi

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately we live on the Costa Blanca in Spain, so we are quite a long way off.

Great shame would loved to have seen you.

Steve & Abi xx

well im the oposite! no experience in masage but im nearer and wouldnt mind a rub!!!!

hahaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I was that one time for a couple in Calpe...... and was marvellous....... she was more excited after massage and him too..... Was a good afternnon......

hiya, im not far from you but no experience but willing to try??'
please check out my profile and see what you think?
antony x

Hi
I am close to you. I am not a professional but love giving gentle all over body massage.
It is something I have though of doing as I enjoy it so much but possibly a bit too much . LOL !
Read my profile and let me know.

RE:Re: massage my wife

Hi we are looking for a similar experience, did you ever find any one ?

RE:RE:Re: massage my wife

funcoupleAlacante would love to meet and show you my message skills... get in touch on correo caliente. im in torrevieja. hope to speak soon x

RE:RE:RE:Re: massage my wife

Hi Daami,

We are unable to reply via email, but would like to know more