Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Can anyone help me with this??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I dont understand this forum site at all!!! each time i add a post nobody ever replies... is this forum free?? and why can't you leave contact information to arrange a meeting place. Why is it you can reply to some users but not others?? this doesn't seem to be a normal forum at all. I'm just looking to arrange a meet with someone thats all... Can anyone help??

Re: Can anyone help me with this??

seemingly not

i never really use the forum, partly because it seems a bit dead, and just prefer random chats here and there, certainly easier for meets imo.

each to their own...

Hiya

The Spanish scene is pretty active, and a young guy like you shouldn't have much problem getting some replies.

Are you posting on the Instant Action and Spanish Forums, if not, you should be. You'll also find you can post venue addresses and dates in the calendar section.

There are a lot of parties already being advertised on the Spanish site, you could start there.

The Forums don't always generate a lot of response, now and again one will generate some interest, and really take off, but in my experience, nothing much happens.

Cheers
Cizz