Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

SPANKING PARTNERS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

..Ladies, do you enjoy or have you
ever wished to see your husbandpartner receive an over the knee spanking.

I am a mid 50's male smart presentable fit clean + healthy with a managerial occupation who enjoys administering over the knee spanking to spankees of any age.

Spanking can be by my bare hand, paddle, whip, crop, cane or indeed any item of your choice.

All limits are respected and agreed before the spanking commences, they can be for a joint punishment session or part of a wider role play scenario.

Re: SPANKING PARTNERS

I'd love to see my pretty Asian wife being spanked, mmmm.

my knickers are wet just reading this.

Will give you a spanking in your hotel if you visit South east UK

That will make you moist

Regards ike

I love being spanked my a merciless man. OTK is great if the man knows how to do it right. At least a dozen good hard slaps on each arse cheek.

I also need to be caned. And I mean really really caned, most men just do a token swat and seem to be embarrased. I need a man who will get me restrained and then roll his sleeves up and get to work on my arse.

After that I'm just putty in his hands - anything he wants, anything - he gets it.

I'm all wet - again

I want to be spanked
Put over a knee or a desk and have my bare bottom spanked with a hand or a paddle

Would love to oblige - I regard spanking as an art form and am an enthusiastic practitioner

Prof Mike or Cliff , please comre to chesterand spank a dirty slut with a big bottom