Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Hotel Gang Bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are aimimg to hold a party for my wife to entertain 10-12 guys in a hotel. Now, I don't want any volunteers at the moment, so read on!!

My question is this. How do you go about organising an event like this? Obviously, advertising is an issue, so how do you ensure the guys will turn up once they have put their name forward? I can see it now, 73 guys all saying 'Yes, I'll be there' but only two having the balls to turn up!

Secondly, once you have arranged the date and place, how do you communicate this to the guys? Is it done by text, getting them met outside the hotel by a helper or by some other system? Do you have all guys in the room at the same time (can see that being viewed with suspicion by the staff) or do they arrive in shifts?

At first, this seemed like a really easy thing to organise, but the more we think about it, the more problems that seem to arise. 'Scuse the pun!!

We'd really like some help with this, so could anyone with REAL experience of this please offer advice.

At this point, we'd rather hear from people who've 'been there and done it,' (from either side of the fence, so to speak) rather than suggestions from wellwishers!!

Thanks in advance...........

Re: Hotel Gang Bang

excellent post mate - i was wonderingthe same thing!!!! From both sides of the coin - how do you know where to go and how do you organize!!!! Maybe we'll organize together lol - i shall watch this post with interest!!!

BUMP.....

Come on guys, all this talk from lots of people on this forum, but only one reply!!

There must be somebody who can offer advice on how this thing will work.

Let's be hearing from you!!!

hi there. I arranged a few of these at a hotel in London. Last one was about three months ago. Contact me if youd like to know what ive learned and the problems i have had.

Jay

Hi Jay and thanks for the reply.

We're new on here and not sure how we can contact you! Do we have to become Premium members to send PM's??

i guess from my point of view is to try an holiday in hotel as usually there rooms are no where near the reception and usually in another building which solves the problem there . hope this helps

Thanks Womble

That would be a solution. It's the way it works 'on the night' that we are planning now; we've a few ideas from people on the forum, but not as many as we thought! Guess there's lots of talk but not much action!

Hopefully it will happen before Christmas amd we'll let you know how it goes.

I would suggest telling the hotel that you are having a business meeting with a number of potential clients in the area where you will be demosntrating a new product.

This method has worked for us in the past where the numbers were about half a dozen. Anymore than this and you might have to come up with an even more ingenious explanation. And try and keep the noise down, you're sure to get some complains of the neighbous. Good luck.

Hi,

firstly i'd chose a hotel which has a lot of people going through - somewhere that they wouldn't notice a lot of people heading in one direction over the course of an hour.

Secondly i'd communicate by email or better still by text - if someone is serious they will give you their mobile number, it might weed out the time wasters. I'd remind everyone a couple of times but if it's by text then be subtle - you don't want any kids or (ahem) wives picking up the phone and seeing something incriminating "Just to remind you the get together is tomorrow evening at the place we arranged" should be fine, "bring your hard cock to nail the wife tomorrow at the holiday inn bangsfield" might be difficult to explain to little johnny playing tetris on his dad's phone :)

I'd ask everyone for a contribution to the room cost - but don't make it profitable as thats probably illegal and not in the spirit of things, again serious people won't have a problem with that!

Does that help?

Oh and count me in lol Nick

oh sorry one more thing

I'd make it an open house for a few hours so you don't get a bubble of guys through the door then nothing, so that there is flexibility and if someone misses his train then he wont assume he's missed out and not turn up etc.

N :)

sorry dude, absolutely no idea.

HI,

Have never been to one in a hotel only houses, but normally tell people different times if only by 5mins and then you don't have many turning up at the same time, and try and use people who are recommended and have done it before, wink, wink..davidimg src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"