Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

How I long for 7up sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Been married some 15 years or so,Always loved sex,had a few lovers when single,and on hols around Europe.Lucky never caught anything,but was careful who fucked me. I married to a swinging man,and he has the same kind of kinky thoughts as myself. We have been seeking,a Very Naughty man,for some time,to repeat the thing that happened over 2years ago. A man I went to meet,took us to his home,we had some drinks.I was doing the kissing bit,but was getting very sleepy. He told me latter he put some of his sleeping tablets in my drink.Well I dont remember much after
the drinks,but it seems He and a friend had sex 3 times each with me,while I was out,plus his photos showed his fingers inside my wet pussy,and his friend licking my clit. All I know is my body was satisfied,and never minded what they did to me. My problem now,is I can't find a man to make a better job of it.The same sort of thing,have a drink
not know whats in it.Get sleepy,be laid on a bed,and while out like a light take on a group of horny men.I would just love to have 7 nice cocks shoot up my pussy,just fuck me,No dirty tricks,No watersports. My partner says I can have what I like,So 4 to 10 would be lovely,fucking me in my sleep.
However my dream go's on,as No man has offered to arrange the whole thing for me,the drink,the bed,and the group of horny bad boy to have full sex,and fill me with cum. OH I SO wish i was a party sleeping slut for men.img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" Then old man takes my full pussy home with Very satisfied body,and a pint of cum inside me.