Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

SlutWifeCouples & SingleGuysParty....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All!!

18 June, our place, HertsBeds borders.

This party is for couples, with greedy, cock hungry wives!!Your welcum to be our guests, if you're keen on extra fun, with some of the horny SINGLE GUYS, we invite!!

We expect maybe 5-6 couples & 15-20 singles - new & old friends, please get in touch!!

Best mail us & we'll let you have our number, more pics & details!!

Cum n NJOY!!!
Mark n Debbi xx

Re: SlutWifeCouples & SingleGuysParty....

hi guys, I would definately be interested in joining you for the party, sounds like very good fun!!! send me the details and I shall give you a call.

Chat soon

hhy there my names ryan and im a horny single 19yr old guy living in the herts area and id love to get my cock into some wives eemail bk plz

Hi Guy's

We are always up for a good party and yes Liz is an absolute cock hungry slut when it comes to partying!

Do you party in the week?

Perhaps you can let us know what parties are cumming up!

Take care

Liz & Ron
xx

try this link for slut !venuefriday-club.html

Hey there,

I missed this one but would love for you to keep me in mind for the next event that you guys are having. My details are...

Im new to the area, just arrived from Germany. Im a Black American, stationed here with the military, 61, 230lbs, muscular build and looking for something like this to be a part of.

Its about having fun and the skies the limit, as long as no-one gets hurt its all good. If you guys feel that you're group may want get with me as well, just let me know. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. My email is if you cant reach me on this site.

Cheers,

Bernard

Hi there

Are you doing anymore events sometime soon?

Hi there would love to join in for some hardcore fun get in touch

Hello party people...

would absolutely luuuurrrrvvvveeee to be included in your next party so check me out, drop me a line and lets get it started img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi there,

I am single, 33, and just HUNGRY for some fun, check out my profiles and let me know. Free all this weekend, so just count me in.........

Sounds just my dream party, but rather too far - anyone do similar in N Somerset or W Wilts or S Glocs?