Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Kidnapped and used

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would love to be kidnapped and used in my leathers 

Love the idea ??

Mmmm yes

hi

I wish. I wish. Oh how I want to meet the Daddy of my dreams. Is set up a time for us to meet. He'd kidnap me on the first date, blindfold me and tie me down tight for his own personal use.
He'd toy with my princess parts and make my whole pussy feel good. He'd spank and discipline any protests or whimpering. He'd feed me and bathe me, keeping me blindfolded throughout the first 3-4 days, always gentle when taking care of my needs. But always he keeps me bound tightly for his use. And he uses me over and over, day and night. I look forward to it.... His attention... His play, his cock, his toys, his smell. When I'm alone, I cry because I miss him and his touch and his voice. By the end of our first week, I know exactly how to please him and he's given me uncountable orgasms and forced me to that many more. When I finally see his face he's the most handsome Daddy I've ever seen. He unties my hands so I can hug him. I rub all over his body. I'm so happy to get to touch him.  He's my Daddy! He took me and made me his girl and nothing will ever change that!

wowsers

This is one of those ideas that I'd love to try out at least once

YES but would be AMAZING if it was a couple

I would ?? to be kidnapped & blindfolded! Have my legs pulled open, tied with metal cuffs, so they dont move, & have my pussy toyed with & then filled up, all the way with huge cock

I would love to kidnap and play with a willing victim

This is my forte. I love to kidnap the damsel, bind and keep her as long as I can. Mess with her mind, body, and emotions, to push her as far as she can handle then stop for a little comforting her.  May keep her for an hour or day, weeks ,or forever if she becomes mine.  

So hot I love cnc

yes please