Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Enjoy life!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone
I truly believe that this forum is here to explain exactly what you enjoy and the type of people that you want to meet. So what of me, I want to meet up with women that love giving head. I am probably not unusual in that I enjoy receiving great head but there you have it. I don't want a heavy relationship, just casual interludes in life. I have enjoyed casual relationships like this in the past which have been great fun for all concerned. If you fancy this type of fun just let me know, or alternatively let me know what would do it for you. Be happy ladies x.

Re: Enjoy life!

I need to pics of your face ! check out my profile an e-mail back with info about yourself and pics !

Re: Enjoy life!

Hi Cadiz babe
I can tell you that I am a good looking guy that keeps himself fit, I have no problems in finding beautiful women but the reason i am here is to find a no strings suck and fuck buddy. I sometimes pass through the Cadiz province, I should let you know when!
I wonder if there are any other delicious women that want to enjoy a bit of a fling??