Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Pleasure Guaranteed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.11.2008 Date END: 30.11.2008 We are looking for a few people from the Norfolk area who can travel, for a night of surprise fun, ideally there would be three men & one woman. If this sounds interesting to you give us a message.

Re: Pleasure Guaranteed

hi i am very interested drop me a line an maybe we can get together

Hi, interested in joining you for some fun, pls let me know how we can get in touch.
Thanx JD

Hi

Sounds intersting suggestion, this w'end happens to be a male friends birthday so we could get together and add the three guys to your party for a lot of surprises! Whats your ideas?

Look forward to hearing fom you.

Hi i reallylike the sound of your proposed night and would love to come. could you please get back to me or send me some details so maybe we can get wild and wicked together....Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, sorry to all for my lack of communication of late but I've had a lot of studying to do. unfortunately I am only looking for people around the Norfolk area due to travel. Thanks to all those who have gotten in contact with me over the last while.

If you are from the east anglia area then give us a shout you never know what may happen!

Hi i'm from the suffolk area and am very interested in coming along.
Hope to hear back from you with some details img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i am up for group sex

sounds interesting...

:D

Hia, I cant make it tonight but please bare me in mind when you have another meet up. I have only just joined but am going to give it my best shot to see if this is real. Hopefully it is cos the idea is really horny.
Hope you have a good night tonight.

ANY TIME

hi im intrested get i touch xx

hi there i'm not that interested as i cant really be arsed i've had a big mornin lol but just thought i'd say hi as your only up the road from me so HIII.

bye
from
dan
xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"