Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Lets meet at Bangalore

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.10.2019 Date END: 07.10.2019 Hello Everyone. I will be at Bangalore along with my Thai Girlfriend looking for meet some nice people for good time. We are bit experienced but not in Bangalore. We like decent, well educated and behaved people only. Not interested to meet bulls, hulks Pussy people. good conversation start with light and go along with flow. Please note my girlfriend is real thai lady working for govt sector in Bangkok, who expect good respect and action as well.

Hello Greetings, i am Ramesh Kumar, Genuine single well manared, decent, matured male from Bangalore, interested in having a good conversation n if things go fine can meet up.

Hi I'm Akash young college boy. I would like to join u guys and make ur day special.pls ping me if u r intrested 

Hi I'm Akash young college boy. I would like to join u guys and make ur day special.pls ping me if u r intrested 

we can know ourselves better then meet

I am an experienced genuine trustworthy guy. Please go through my profile pics and reviews. U gonna like it for sure. Please let me join u guys 

Hi bro. Hope you liked my profile pics and reviews. Willing to join u guys. Plz let me know ur response. 

Hey Guys,  Single decent and mature handsome guy here works in a finance field. Experienced in this life style knows hot to start things and take conversations to next level. Please do check my profile and let me know your opinion. 

Hi there . I would love to host you in my beautiful apartment in Whitefield .  I am 35, matured experienced male.   Would love to hear from you .  Cheers 

check My profile. Then decide.

Sure.. Let's meet and talk then.. I'll be waiting

Will be waiting for your personal invitation if you are comfortable

Interested and would like be to meet you guys.

I will be in Bangalore at the same time. Staying close to MG road and happy to host you at my pl

Let me a show you guys a good night out in bangalore with drinks , parties and the works

I am an experienced genuine trustworthy guy. Please go through my
profile pics and reviews. U gonna like it for sure. Please let me join u
guys

Hello can we meet up for some time can u accept and tell me

Hello can we meet up for some time can u accept and tell me

Hi plz rach me to my inbox with detailes

Hi,  I would like to meet you guys,  let me know if you found me compatible