Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Newlyweds

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

One role play I look to achieve will be for me to watch my beautiful wife put on her wedding dress, she will have her sexy white lingerie she wore and will look as she did on her special day, I  will be in my wedding suit. Whilst putting on her garter and stockings and bending over teasing me....I am not allowed to touch her and she will tell me when I get to touch her she will have sucked and fucked another guy. In another room another sexy couple will be preparing in the same way.....we all meet up in our room ..share champagne and chat to the opposite wives...The girls start by removing veils etc and kissing whilst the grooms watch. Then the opposing wives seduce the stranger husband whilst the respective groom sees his beloved getting tongued and then fucked as he does the same.. both parties watching each other. Jonnies removed at end and cum over arse and pussies.
We then return to our fucked used cheating wives..to make.love ??

Have the women spank the naked opposite husband over their knees before making them lose control in front of their wives, very embarrassing, & the wives could pickup new techniques to spice up their boudoir !  ??

Make sure the brides keep their wedding dresses on while being fucked!!