Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Persuading my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A month ago, after many years of happy marriage, I told my wife that I sometimes crossdress. She was shocked at first but them seemed intrigued, asked many questions and once I'd set her mind at rest that I didn't want to become a woman, she seemed OK with it. But she wont let me dress in front of her, doesn't want to see any pictures of me dressed, wont entertain the idea of having sex with me when I'm dressed or even partially dressed. How can I persuade her?

I’m quite lucky, my wife enjoys dress up play times, does my makeup, helps dress me and takes the photos and videos...

Funny enough, I’ve never come dated a girl that wasn’t kinky enough to try. 

Pegging was generally a good place to start, once they get the power high of having a cock and using it they’re hooked,  from there they like to take the lead in my experience.

take it slow , listen , and communicate , Remember she wants a man but may be willing to roleplay

My gf loves the idea of me dressing up and even wants me to. We are going to go shopping for make-up and she's going to teach me how to properly apply it.  The only stipulation is that I dress up and go out in public with her dressed and made up.  Of course I agreed with her! ??