Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

camping

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

do any cpls or single guys or girls go camping, is swinging something you do whilst camping. if so get in touch soon.

Re: camping

Hi single male here have own tent would love to camping with you two check profile and then let me know

does anyone know any good campsites where other swingers go, or one you can reccomend to visit.

i dont know of any, but id surely go with u xx

hi we wos in lancaster this weekwnd. we cannot find eny swingers can you tell me when you are out next. we are going with the caravan and camping club this weekend as i donot no where to go can you advise us where to go and get intuch with uther swingers as we are beginers

hi i would love to go camping with you. hows about daresbury?? x

I guess I'd be more than happy to visit you on your campsite and in your tent.....but where will you be camping???

Hi,
I'm a big fan of camping but haven't done much since I left Canada. Would love to go with you sometime. Have all the equipment - and for camping as well. Ideally, find somewhere a little remote and have loads of fun.
cheers
James

There seems very little interest in North West camping meets for swinging, especially if like me you are a naturist fan (in naturism its frowned upon, some sad people out there, do not know what they are missing out on, so any others interested in great outdoorscampingwalkingcycling apart from us lot on this page? Stuart

no but have you tried Scorton Picnic site after dark?

hi from eric when you find a good camping site can you tell me as i have a motorhome me and the wife go at weekends but cannot find eny swingers

Hi There, we love going camping and having fun, usually go in the lakes our favourite camp site is at Castlerigg Hall in Keswick overlooking Derwent water. Have met some lovely people there.

But it just hasn't been camping weather so far but we are hoping for september to be good. If we might interest you please get in touch.

Lynne and Barry x

Where abouts is that?

Lynne & barry contact me for some play

i live not far from keswick, if any 1 is coming to the area camping or for fun drop me a line

Hi im PART OF A COUPLE, although appear as a single guy on here for moment, here's the deal:-

we are a yorkshire couple, Male 40yrs, 5ft 7 tall medium build 7 inch cock. Female 32yrs, 5ft 8 tall, dress size 16 - 18 blonde hair shaved, natural size 38K tits. looking for single guys 18 to 45, OR couples to join us in SAFE sex fun on a nudist beach on sat 13 sept 08 and sun 14 sept 08 at talybont nudist beach north wales from 12 noon on wards ( talybont is between harlech and barmouth off A496) beach is well know for swinging couples, and dogging ( which takes place in sand dunes at back of nudist area)

THERE ARE TWO caravan and tent camping sites which are less than a 10 minute walk from the nudist beach (morfa dyffyrn ) in talybont.

any one wanna join us ? WARNING;- you must not mind your face possibly appearing on film or camera, has we norm like to film, photograph our sexy fun sessions. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"