Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

cum slut wants gang banging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.08.2008 Date END: 29.08.2008 hot blonde sub wants to be barebacked and cream pied by 12 guys, 25 to 45 yrs slim (her pref no offense) she loves to be called names while being used. definately no condoms she wants to be properly filled!. mail me for further details and photos of this slut for use......... if not enough guys found this week will postpone until next fri as she knows what she wants...

Re: cum slut wants gang banging

Just let me know when and where, and I am there

Love

Danielimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would be happy to come along and give you a present.

Let me know the details and im there.

s.

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" I can make it. Im hot looking guy looking for fun

Hi, my names James, am 24 yr's old, am v clean and look after myself by doin alot of gym work, would love to chat some time , James x

fuck yeah im thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HI

MAIL ME DIRECT AND ILL ADD YOU TO MY LIST

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE FRIDAY THE 5TH IN NORWICH LOCATION TBA, TIME 1030 TIL ABOUT34 AM

CHEERS ORBIT

MAIL A PHOTO PLEASE AND I WILL ADD YOU TO LIST

CHEERS ORBIT

HI

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE PARTY?

YOUR AWARE THAT IT WIL BE BAREBACK ONLY NO CONDOMS?

IF SO HERES SOME MORE DETAILS

WILL BE NEXT FRI THE 5TH STARTING @1030 TIL 34 IN NORWICH LOCATION STILL TO BE CONFIRM

MAIL ME BACK AND ILL ADD YOU TO LIST

PPS IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT MIGHT WANT TO FUCK A DIRTY CUM SLUT POINT THEM THIS WAY LOL

CHEERS ORBIT

HI THERE

JUST TO ADD DIRTY CUMSLUTS REQUEST THAT THIS IS FOR HER TO BE USED SOLEY, AS SHE LOVES. FOR YOU BI GUYS AND BI CURIOUS YOULL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE PARTY ENDS SORRY (NOT AGAINST BI ETC) ITS JUST SHE GETS FIRST DIBS ON ALL THE SPUNK LOL

DURING PARTY PHOTOS MAY BE TAKEN BY HER HUBBY IF YOUR OK WITH IT NO FACES WILL BE SHOWN AND YOU WILL GET COPIES B4 YOU LEAVE.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND A FACE PIC TO MY MAIL JUST NOT ON THIS BLOG AS IT WILL GO ON MY LIST AND YOULL GET FUTURE INVITES TO MORE SLUT FILLING PARTYS

CHEERS ORBIT

NEARLY THERE NOW

BUT STILL NEED MORE GUYS TO USE THIS DIRTY CUM WHORE

COME ON GET MAILING

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

ORBIT

NEED YOU TO MAIL ME DIRECT WITH A PHOTO (MINE IN REPLY) NO COCK SHOTS GUYS DOSNT FLOAT MY BOAT LOL.

THIS SHOWS YOUR COMMITTED TO BREEDING A CUM HUNGRY WHORE

AND ALSO GETS YOU ONTO MY FUTURE VENTURES WITH OTHER CUM HUNGRY SLUTS AS AND WHEN I FINDPURSUED THEM

PS
GUYS THAT ARE COMING TO FRI 5TH IVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARNT TO KNOCK ONE OUT 3 DAYS B4 THE EVENT AS THE CUM WHORE LINED UP WANTS BIG I MEAN BIG!!!! LOADS UP HER

SHE IS FILTH

S.P. LATERS ORBIT

hi i would love to cumber up the little slut just tell me when and whereimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Will definately be available if u still have unfilled slots. Let me know if av got space too..thanx

hi guys love to join in if gb is on . thanks giles

hi... when is next party?