Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Ass licking

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have a strong desire to suck a womans' ass while eating her pussy.  Am I the only one?  Of course it must be clean, and a nice shape to it.

Definitely not the only one. Totally with you on that! I have done it many times. And yes, of course cleanliness is a must. I am quite submissive so I love it as part of that whole scenario. And for me, the bigger the better ??

Don't know what I'm doing...

Help

Yep, its been my fetish for ever but my wife hates the thought of anything anal

Love doing it and having it done to me

It is like nothing I can describe. I get off on it like nothing else. 

It is like nothing I can describe. I get off on it like nothing else. 

Fucking awesome doing the do and having it done. Very pleasing but MUST be clean 

Fucking awesome doing the do and having it done. Very pleasing but MUST be clean 

to ick a asshole is hot, i like it, must be clan, wow what a feeling

Please let me eat your beautiful ass clean please

I absolutely love doing it . Ilove to swirl my tongue around the hole , and I don't mind the natural scent of it either, for me it adds to the experience.

Eating ass, a definite must!

The site of a cute ass on a girl that wiggles as she walks, just makes me want to lick it all over! 

I like to  lick ass it's wonderful feeling to get your ass lick you don't have ask me twice 

i eat my wifes ass alot. she like anal better than vaginal penetration. makes her cum really hard. i don't mind obliging her at all. i loooove eating ass. been an ass eater for my whole sex life.

I really enjoy when a girl licks my ass. This turn me on instantly

Love to lick ass and get licked and strapon

Love to lick ass and get licked and strapon

gr8 hygiene is a must, but yeah, drives me totally NUTZ, knee buckling withh all the butterflies & all kinda feelings. Absolutely love riming & tongue doing too - sometimes prefer this more that sex itself - am i being freakin weird?

Love to do it to my lady and for her to do it to me. 69 rimming is such a turn on, especially with some finger teasing action.

I love my tongue deep in a girls ass. yummy yummy.

I love the taste of a man's arse and love the feeling of his wet forceful tongue in mine, sometimes it is all the lube I need.