Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

west mids parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We hold monthly parties in a private home fo between 10 to 14 couples and upto 3 singles we are looking for a couples interested in parties which are very social and very active. If you are interested please email us with some details about yourselves and a contact no. a pic would be appreciated.

We are also looking for 1 or 2 guys who know how to please a lady and who are discreet and reliable. If interested please email us with a recent pic (not a cock shot) and some details about yourself. We would expect to meet you first. Please include a contact no.

Hope to hear from you soon

Keith and Dee

Re: west mids parties

Aussie Greg here, I'd love to be invited to one of your parties when & where, will post more to you if genuine.

Hi

we would be interested, I know we are younger so not sure if we are what you were thinking of, but if we're ok, please drop us a line.

L & T x

hi k+d
im a genuine clean friendly chap with a gsoh who'd love to be part of one of your partys,even if i just end up serving drinks lol!
im only down the road and always looking for clean friendly fun with ladys or couples.

tony

we are genuine and do hold regular parties but need to know a little more about you before we extend an invite please email us with a pic and a little more about you to

Keith and Dee

Would love to be considered for one of your parties.Iam a single 48 yr old male who knows how to please a woman.I am clean quite fit and discreet willing to do anything given the oppotunity.Please get in touch you wont be dissapointed.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi keith and dee
would your party be suitable for swinging virgins?
Kate & Toby

hi my name paul im an attractive goodlooking ahtletic black guy interested in local party scene unforunately laptop only can post photos meet for drink &interview lol am friendly well mannered discreet know how too enjoy myself give a woman a good time if interested post me &i will give u my email address and phone no if not have safe sexy fun yours another fun seeker xxxxxxx