Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

shaving

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

can anyone advise on shaving hair removal around your bits? What you use.

Find a spa that will do men - Here in Toronto I go to Fuzz Wax Bar monthly for a neck to toe waxing, including their Manzillian Buttocks package - right down to the pink!  Hurt the first time, but now I quite look forward to it.  Way preferable to shaving or Nair.

I use a product called Magic, extra strength Shaving power.  It works well down below.  If you can put it on your face, well I tried it with very little ingrown hairs

epilate

I epilate everyday.

I use a 5 blade lady shaver for cock, balls and crack and a Phillips body shaver everywhere else. I like to touch up my tummy chest and thighs with a blade just before a date!

To each his own and whatever works best I say!

If they ever come up with a single treatment that does it all forever I'd sign up. I love feeling soft and smooth everywhere.

nair.. I know i know but i've been using it for years and it is the best way to get smooth

Use dipilitory cremes such as Nair. I have found if i shave i get too much of a rash and do get some spots from pores getting clogged. There are now cremes for sensitive areas such as privates, underarms and face which works wonders. Got to do it a little more often than waxing but a small price to pay for loss of hair with no pain which is associated with waxing Outcome is smooth feminine skin that's a joy to touch 

I did laser removal for chest hair.  The rest I just shave ... very carefully.  5 blade is best to avoid nick and cuts