Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

HELP HELP HELP

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi anyone and everyone.
I am having trouble contacting anyone on this site for help.
The contact form keeps asking me for info that I do not know and will not let me process a message to the help staff.
Please could anyone just contact the help desk and ask them to mail me please. I would be very grateful.
The problem which I am trying to report is that I am unable to attach any media to any mails.
My profile name is swingalong1
Thanks, Gerry.

Re: HELP HELP HELP

The help form's no mystery:

Name: Gerry (obviously)
E-mail: The one you signed up with (should come up automatically)
Issue title: Your choice (suggest "Cannot attach media to mail")
Issue type: Choose the most appropriate from the drop-down (there's one for "site issues - mailing problems" or something, as I recall)
Priority: leave as 3

There's nothing else you wouldn't know, except maybe "support username" and "support password" (both required fields). Just choose something the first time you use the help form. Your support username will stay the same from then on every time you submit a help form (if you try and use a different one in the future, you'll be reminded of what you originally chose when you try and send the form), but you can change the password.

Trust this helps

Judging by what you say in your profile, you seem to have done a lot, and are seeking a lot, especially as you are one of the many 'Single Males', this and for example NaturistNudist site are full of. We wonder if there is a person our there that match up to all the things you require of them. Couple are having the same problems of finding the 'Right Matches' as well.

I found my lady via a Site back in July 2006, I must have been exceptionally lucky. She did have to relocate some 200 miles though to be with me. Must have had something she liked - maybe my personality?

B & S

Hi anyone and everyone.
I am having trouble contacting anyone on this site for help.
The contact form keeps asking me for info that I do not know and will not let me process a message to the help staff.

BSMaturecpl,

I think it's quite clear from swingalong1's posting that the operative word is "help", not problems making contacts for other reasons, and it's (hopefully) helpful advice in this respect that I tried to provide to him.

I've tried to do similar for you (under the couple's profile I'm half of) on another forum, regarding your difficulties making contacts for fun, despite which:

(i) You describe yourselves as having a "good standard of living", yet can't seem to find £10 - £12 to even give premium membership a tryout,
(ii) You won't even try putting some pics on your profile,
(iii) You won't even try modifying your profile text.

Not that I personally give a toss whether you do any of (i) - (iii) above, it's advice and there to be accepted or rejected. However, I've been a member of this site for some years, first as a 'single male' (yes, despite all the bullshitters, they do actually exist) and then as half of a couple, at various times premium and classic in either capacity, so I do consider myself qualified enough to offer some informed input.

What I do give a toss about is your using someone else's forum about help forms etc. to criticise their profile text and status, especially in light of (i) - (iii) above.

We've all had our issues with this - and other - sites. Perhaps you might try changing your approach tactics instead of bleating about your dissatisfactions repeatedly on virtually every forum, however inappropriate. You might start by finding the price of a small round in a pub to at least give premium membership a try before more whinges.

Just a thought, like.

Hi there, a bit harsh are you not? All I want is some help in that previously I have been able to attach my pics to replies and to others but not now. I am not the only one by the looks of it either from the mail I received. I am not knocking the site - it is great - and I am a premium member and have been for years and am on several of the various sites within the group under different names. I have been also very lucky in that I have had numerous meetings, running into dozens from contacts on this company's sites and only a couple have been disappointing in that people do not always tell the truth or state what they really want.
As I am still unable to attach any pics or able to contact any help, I will have to just accept it I suppose, it is just that people who are not premium members cannot see the pics properly, and I obviously want to show myself in the best light as they say.
So if you have any better advice, then please mail me. And at least, I thankyou for reading this.
Gerry

Hi there, a bit harsh are you not? All I want is some help in that previously I have been able to attach my pics to replies and to others but not now.

Hi Gerry.

"A bit harsh"? Not really - I think BullShitMatureCouple were and warranted my response to their abusing your and other forums. With you I have no issue at all and have tried to help as asked - see my first reply to your original posting.