Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

whore available for stag party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I fantasize about being the entertainment at a stag party. Want to give bj after bj and then let the groom, best man take me.

I dont want paying - just want tp turn up and act like a whore

Re: whore available for stag party

hi there Sarah,

I'm not part of a stag party but I have organised a bunch of atleast 4 guys in Birmingham who are trying to organise a gangbang. I've already had some interest from other ladies but was wondering if you'd be interested. You seem fairly keen so thought it was worth an ask. Sam

id be up for it

excellent. would you be able to send me a message letting me know what dates you will be free on. I'll then check with the guys and we can book a hotel and have some fun. If you need to see photos etc this can be arranged. xx

sarah, if your intrested in plenty of safe action, we run a legal club and would be happy to help you xscape on the club list. our emails on there

are couples free at this club

If you fancy another couple to be involved give us a shout :-)

If your in Spain close to the Malaga area for holidays or just a flying visit
I can accomadate, arrange a venue with all the hard cock and hot spunk you´ll ever need
for more detalls check out my profile
looking forward to hearing from you
William
xxx

Sarah, if you really are up for this a few of the lads from the rugby club I play for would definetly would be UP for it. Even a roasting if your'e game.Send me an email ;)