Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

old for young or old

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ok. I'll get straight to the point. I live near Derby and am frustrated. I want a nice big cock to suck dry (or maybe 2 cocks to suck dry). I am willing for anything else you may feel you want to do too. I may even sit on your cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mid 50's and don't care what age you are as long as it's legal. So, if you want your cock sucked until you cum I'm here, ready willing and very able.

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Re: old for young or old

nottingham based guy in 40's looking for regular hot sessionsimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Oh yes. I'd love to have a red hot session with somebody with a nice hard cock to suck, and maybe a lot more besides.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Oh Maxhat

I'm not a premium member so can't get to you direct unless there is someway you can let me have your details in a message.

You're only about 30 minutes away from me and I do feel like sucking your cock.

M

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi check my profile and contact me free most daytimes midweek

hey guys i'm 21 and want in on this action. can travel to derbynotts

Hi plutonb

I have read your profile but unfortunatly I cannot send you anything as I am not a premium member but, if you can get a mail address to me I'll meet with you anytime. My mouth is waiting.

M

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Ok. I'll get straight to the point. I live near Derby and am frustrated. I want a nice big cock to suck dry (or maybe 2 cocks to suck dry). I am willing for anything else you may feel you want to do too. I may even sit on your cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mid 50's and don't care what age you are as long as it's legal. So, if you want your cock sucked until you cum I'm here, ready willing and very able.

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi I live in Stoke Please contact for meet now can accom

Pluton8

Stoke aint so far to go for a hard cock to suck. How about Wednesday 10th or Thursday 11th Sept.

Let me know what time and where.

Can't wait

Mimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Pluton8

Stoke aint so far to go for a hard cock to suck. How about Wednesday 10th or Thursday 11th Sept.

Let me know what time and where.

Can't wait

Mimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

justjoexxx

Only young eh. I'd suck your cock dry anytime. If your up for some outdoor fun let me know and, well, you may get more than a blow job baby

sukerukimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"