Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Indian couple mf 30 in Bangkok Thailand mid September looking for suggestions company

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Let us know if you wanna party in Bangkok, Phangan, Samui, Pattaya, Thailand in mid september 08. We can travel together or simply catch up n party together. Give me some suggestions for some good adult nightlife n couple massages & some exciting places to party n stay.

RE:Indian couple mf 30 in Bangkok Thailand mid September looking for suggestions company

Hi,
Visiting Sri Lanka in the near future?. PLease look at my profile and let me know your travel plans. We can have some great fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

lets meet up for hot sex

hi
i am in bangkok looking hot sex with girls and couples i am 39y and good looking if we meet you can see if you like IF NOT LIKE ITS OK NO PROBLEM. with good sense of humour from england and a BIGCOCK to pleasure you with you i can call you if you send your mobile number,
come on lets have hot sex !!

RE:RE:Indian couple mf 30 in Bangkok Thailand mid September looking for suggestions company

hi
i am in bangkok looking hot sex with girls and couples i am 39y and good looking if we meet you can see if you like IF NOT LIKE ITS OK NO PROBLEM. with good sense of humour from england and a BIGCOCK to pleasure you with you i can call you if you send your mobile number,

RE:Indian couple mf 30 in Bangkok Thailand mid September looking for suggestions company

hi

Holiday

We are in Bangkok at the end of Nov,,,,, and looking for guys to show us around and satisfy my wife

Educated couple want to meet up with a couple, group or single guys for the evening fun....In our late 40s but have the mind set of a 27 year old..We are well groomed couple and expect the same...

hi

ok can you send some more pics to me of your wife as i've not seen her yet
thanks
bigcock

:Indian couple mf 30 in Bangkok Thailand mid September looking for suggestions company PLease Include Sri Lanka

Hi I know Bangkok is one of the happening places and most of you like to swing there. If any of you would like to visit Colombo, You will find many exciting things to do and I can take you around.Visit beautiful Sri Lanka, its an experience.Suzie