Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Young Couple looking for Adult club & bar info Malaga region

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are Sue and James, an adventurous, good looking young couple 26 & 29 who will be in the Malaga Marbella area of Spain for July and perhaps also September.

We are keen to explore the adult scene further while traveling on holiday. Clubs, bars, parties, beaches, cinemas, shows or outdoor locations etc the wilder the better.

We do not really know the area well so any recommendations on places to go for fun, particularly clubs, from those living there would be greatly appreciated.

Are most of the adult clubs fun places situated in one resort, if so which one as that would be the place to stay, or are things spread out right down the coast? We were thinking of Marbella as we have heard it is a party place but also classy, however we have not found any listings for clubs or bars there.

You can contact us via our add (sjaberdeen1) Couples seeking..

Re: Young Couple looking for Adult club & bar info Malaga region

Hola,

There is not a huge amount of "adult" entertainment in Marbella, plenty of brothels where the 5am wasted holiday men go! Best clubs are Pangea in Puerta Banus, La Notte in Marbella & Olivia Valere (very expensive). Best dance bars, News Cafe in puerta banus, Marbella Old town has a whole selection which are very SpanishInternational & only a few brits. Best beach is Nikki beach by the Don Carlos.

One of the best swingers clubs is apparently Eden in Benalmadena where you get between 20 to 35 couples on Fri & Sat. Obviously in Jul & Aug this will go up alot and even the weekdays will be busy.

Have fun U2
Hasta Luego
Jamiexx

Hi
Check out the party at Torreblanca in this forum.

Swingers can rent one of the villas for holidays at a huge discount.

3 beds + pool etc.

Let me know

torreblancaimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Our Parties are held in our own large Private Villa once every two weeks just inland from Fuengirola in an Urbanisation called Cerros Del Aguila. (Nr Hipodromo Race course). We have several play and chill rooms as well as a large heated Pool (34 degrees) and a large Jacuzzi. We also have the biggest water bed in the Costa Del Sol you will not believe it till you see it!
We have been organizing Parties on the coast now for 8 months but we were associated with Parties in the UK for over 4 years so are well used to being great Hosts.
Our next Party is too be held this Saturday August 12th 2006 at 10pm. We Party all night till 10 am Sunday morning. We already have a large guest list with couples from all over Europe both resident and on holiday here.
If you are interested in joining us. Take a look at our website where we have posted pictures and more details of the venue.
Please fill out the contact form on the website if you wish to be added to the list. I will email back confirmation.
If you have any further questions not answers on the website please feel free to call or email.

Vicki

Looking at Previous replies..........

We have been on the coast for a total of 16 years and have tried all the clubsbars worth a visit

El Eden is a nice club BUT only if you speak Spanish. It is probably 90% Spanish who attend and probably half of those arrive in and remain in their own groups. Saturday night is couples night and you can expect possibly 30 couples

Whilst there are two or three of party houses on the coast, the only one to actually consider is at Alhurain (about 10 miles inland and you will need a car). Check out the profile Marbellapaar for details

Bar wise, Teezers in Marbella is a nice bar, swinger friendly all week but dedicated to swinger social evenings on Friday. Check out the profile Teezers.

Hope that helps to stop you making any mistakes!

I have noted the comments on Swinging Parties and venues in this area posted on this Forum. I do not want to enter into any heated discussion regarding the best or prefered venue. People should make up there own minds and try them all for themselves.
One one thing I will add is that if anyone attends one of my Parties and is not happy or have not enjoyed themselves then any donation they have made to the Party can have it returned.

Vicki