Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

gay dogging in North West

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm looking to get to know guys in the Manchester area who're up for head out in my car for car park sex. Let me know if you're interested

Re: gay dogging in North West

in bolton area would love to meet 4 car sex

hi, i would like to meet up i am married and bi curious .will you fuck the wife w hile i play with your balls and dick with my hands and mouth.i i will suck you off after. i am also a wheelchair user.

Ree: gay dogging in North West

hi ;
my wife is up for just about any kind of sex play we are looking forward to meeting you,but were new to how to get in touch. we are out at a party tonight.its for a mate of the wife,s. i have tried to show her your vidio but i,ve lost it.... help.

Re: Ree: gay dogging in North West

char id love to help service your wife email me on the address in my profil minus the full stops!!!

in bolton also email me from profile address plz n we can arrange

I'm looking to get to know guys in the Manchester area who're up for head out in my car for car park sex. Let me know if you're interested

if you can get down to stoke one daytime I will lower myself onto you for full anal.
mike

If you can get to stoke I will help you to have anal if you wish

I'de love you to fondle me whilst I fondle and fuck your wife.

Mickyimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'de love to fondle and fuck your wife whilst you fondle me.

Please get in touch.

Mickyimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

will you suck mu cock as i suck your wifes cunt

love to suck your cock, will you suck mine as well?

love to suck & fuck your wife as you suck my balls, & cock. i live on the wirral, where are you?

RE:Re: gay dogging in North West

HEY ALL I AM A 22 YEAR OLD WIV A DESIRE TO SUCK OLDER COCK I MEAN DONT BE AFRAID IF UR 65 ;)