Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

couple for use

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Young FM up for fun, 1st time but really horny, he loves to watch and also Fuck and be fucked (bi), I bi also and would love more than 1 cock, give me ur suggestions !! look forward to hearing from you, Mel xx

Re: couple for use

hey, hot slim vwe guy, manchester, looking for lots of horny fun hopefully with you two, check my profile an get in touch xx

ready when you are

so lets make a movie what do you both think !!!!
sex and sex

hi sounds like my kind of get together feel free to mail me if you want to chat further or pic swap

up for some FFM action? i love to eat pussy, and get filled by a huge cock wile i do it

hi, id love to have a threesome with you both. I don't live far from manchester and love to give oral.

Hi Mel.
Marcus here.We are advertising in this forum too !
Its below yours !
18 yr old slut wants to be used.
Please get in touch if u fancy a meet etc
marcus xxx

Hi there guys,

I'm young,good looking and intelligent and about to finish my degree and move to Huddersfield. I'd love to meet up and have some fun. I'm happy to send you photos if you'd like. Would be great to hear from you. All the best. Sam

I'm up for a threesome, and I'm bi curious. Care to be my first. would love to lick pussy with a hard cock inside me.

hi you 2 :) im chris a bi male in liverpool would love to service you both if your still free for a meet :)

hey im a hot male 6.3 interested ring

hi im chris love to fuck you both after giving you both oral and tasting your juices in my mouth lovely feeling :) email me back and lets get to know eachother

young 36 bi in manc here. deffo up for a bit of fun with you both. cheers for reading.dave.xxx

HI

Pls look at my profile, i m up for it, and not a time waster.

Tony

same here, ist time ish, she loves one in each hand and end im wanting her and another woman to work me over and it would be nice to spit roast you i think, or would you prefer sitting on us both. open to suggestions but im straight shes inquisitive, sounds like we could have fun. added to that we have a hot tub spa and no kids. talk to us, (we might bite but wont use our teath haha. stephen.bellini yah co uk