Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Cpl in ahemdabad for cpl only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.01.2019 Date END: 10.01.2019 We are cpl rahul n monika visting ahemdabad for two days ...10..11...jan.we are staying in five star hotel if any real genuine n decent cpl like to join us for discussion pls come to our place .

Hi charge or free accommodate with u kindly provide details

Hi charge or free accommodate with u kindly provide details

Hi,
I m a therapist with knowledge, skill and experience. I m  Neither a sex seeker nor desperate for.

Highly educated and just love to get someone relaxed from stress and pain. Provide foot, face, head and full body massage according to your choice and nothing is imposed upon you. You may start fully dressed with foot massage and go further Up to the level you may feel comfortable.

I don't expect anything from you and neither pay you to serve you..touching you or seeing you nude is not my intention and my services are not like cheap oil mails. 

This is common message I send to profile I like. So any portion in the message which is not relevant to you may be ignored.

Thank you..

I m from Ahmedabad and frequently visit Mumbai, Surat, Pune, Baroda, etc.

hi m 28 male from Ahmedabad..would like to meet u today... From descent background..plsss share ur contact details..