Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

March Motel Room Sex Fun - Lancs M6 - Cum Visit Me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Joanna
That sound like loads of fun and fuckin horny. We have chatted bfore, i would love to come and give u a good fucking in your hotel room, part ur arse cheeks and slide my cock deep inside u.

Tell me where and when?

Regards
Booles

Re: March Motel Room Sex Fun - Lancs M6 - Cum Visit Me

which hotel and what time ???

hi WOW i would be well happy to accomidate you just tell me a time and place

Hi, I am definitely up for that, can you tell me when and where?

Daz

Hi Joanna
I would love to visit you in your hotel Wednesday afternoon. I fly into M'cr at 2:30 so I guess I could be with you for about 3:00. I will have been away on business for a few days so I will be stiff and horny. I will have you lean on the dressing table and lift your skirt from behind, then pull your panties to the ground and slip my stiff cock (it's quite thick so I hope you can take it) in to your tight little ass. Then I will fuck your brains out........how does that sound?
Tim
xx

Hi Joanne would love to join you, send me your number and il get in touch. Am clea and genuine!

Infact would love to meet sooner, and would love to fuck you outdoors, if you could travel to delamere forest that would be perfect?

love the post, mail me with details and i'll send some pics
x

wel i need some of that, can we meet up
soon,and you wont regreet.................. second helpings on tap for youimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

only just read ur post but u and what ur doing sounds well horny what hotel was you in and will u be there again if so i would love to cum in and service you in everyway you want you look really sexy on your profile so id be well up for it
please let me know if ur doing it again