Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Midlands Guys needed for Girl Friend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

H has done the ultimate and organised ne to have some fun with her and another girl - it was amazing. My turn to try and organise her fantasy, which is 3 or 4 guys.

We are in a Wolverhampton hotel Mon to Fri working at the moment so opportunity is there now.

guys preferred 20 to 40 maximum and must be well endowed.

Please check our add and let us know if interested.

P and H

Re: Midlands Guys needed for Girl Friend

hi im free . if you want to play im in wolves .

hi i just read your ad and i love your profile and v. interested in meeting up with you for some sexy fun. I am definately NOT a time waster. Please contact me with more info

having read your request would you be interested in meeting a fit athletic italian male i don,t live too far away birmingham

hya , im in oldbury west midlands and would love to become fun friends!!!! im only a standard member here so holla back to me and i will reply . will send u my number and msn so we can arrange something if u like. 100% discreet and respectfull. hope 2 hear from you soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

sounds good to me i am only from the willenhall area so it cud be aranged quite easily but i am only a premium member too so if u cud leave me a message and we can get in touch :)

hi guys i'm free if your interested? live about 15 mins from wolvo x

ello im new to this and this sounds like u want to go for it this time, well try me out we cud all have fun only join today and bingo i live in wolves myself give me a tinkle and c u soon

Hello there

I would very like to be considered for your exciting fun! I am in to trying new things out and have never done anything like this! I am very WE and know how to use it. Well I hope you like my profile and get in touch.

Shaun