Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

a PARTY for sept in GLASGOW for ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im am organising a party in glasgow area for singles and couples of all levels of experience and kinx.Would like to hear from anyone any age shape or size who would like to get envolved. Please contact me before mid july with your details such as age, sex, marital statis, statistics, and sexuality, so that all can be cattered for and every one goes home with a BIG SMILE on there face. The party will be planned for three days but will all depend on how long people wish to stay.SORRY no bi or gay men please.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: im organising a party for sept in GLASGOW for sglscouples

I'm for it (my details are on my profile)

Re: im organising a party for sept in GLASGOW for sglscouples

glad to here it dlt999 isle send you date and location when i got more people up4it please try and tell more people about the party and how to contact me. Preferably females cos im sure theres plenty of RANDY guys up4it.

allright

i dont mean to bug you but im starting a party in glas in sept as you know and would like to ask you again if you could mail some scotts and tell them about the party so i can succesfully organise it.IF KNOW ONE SHOWS INTEREST IT WONT HAPPEN IF THEY DO THERE WILL BE ONE EVERY 6 WEEKS I PROMISE .

PS just point people to the forum where you saw my post

Re: allright

Hi,
I am up for the party and will pass it on to other too. Am single guy from Edinburgh adn definately up for fun! Will spread the word if you want.

Re: allright

i would def be up for it. probably know a good few others who would be interested as well

Re: a PARTY for sept in GLASGOW for sglscouples

yeh 3 days of sex sounds ok however we don't have that much time available so 1 evening of complete & utter sexual heaven would suffice. we are a fifecpl lkg4sexual entertainment.Can or will it be videoed?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

thank you 2fifeshaggers,gaveyoupower,tryonly me,and dlt999 for showing interest you will me mailed a time and location nearer the time plus it will be in the forum.

PS please tell people as you wish about the party

the party in glasgow can be filmed if every one agrees i have no problem personaly

I have plenty of swinging experience but have not yet been to a party. Sounds good to me !

Duchess
x

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" Hi im from fife and would love to cum to the party.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I am a sgl male, like you haven't heard from loads already....but....i would be interested - totally new to the scene but eager to have fun and try new things.
Details in my profileimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

please NO MORE MALE APPLICANTS to this post we need female applicants only THERE IS ALLWAYS THE OPTION OF ORGANISING YOUR OWN PARTY.

THANKS

i'm there!! just let me no when where and when!

NO MORE GUYS NO MORE GUYS NO MORE GUYS ITS GOING TO BE MORE LIKE A GAY FACTORY IN WHICH CASE FUCK OF PLEASE

i would be interested in this also

mail me through this with details

Re: a PARTY for sept in GLASGOW for ladies

Hi - I'd love to come to a party! I've had loads of swingings fun but never been to a party before - sounds great!!
You can contact me on here anytime!!
Kev

I'm Mark, 34, 5'10, good build, chilled out and decent looking guy. I'm up for anything that's legal. I'm about 30mins from Glasgow & love sex, gang bangs and orgy's ect.

I'd love to get an invite...cheers!

yes never have been to one can i cum

I'm Ok for a film

Hi
Can I cum too? Single fit guy who is up for everything

Handyman

I`d like to party with you Duchess.

Hi there, just to say i'd love to attend with my wife but would really like to see more women up for this. My wife is bi and we take it this wouldnt be a problem. Just let us know where and when please.

The swingers party i intended to be having in 15 days will not be happening due to the lack of female presense in this forum if any reasonable amount of ladies decide to mail me or leave a post in the next five days it will still happen but only if there if enough ladies willing.

yours cincerely

UP4IT23img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Hi there....I am a straight male....very fit and attractive, 28 years old from Glasgows west end..... I am very clean, genuine and interested in joining the party. I canhappily correspond and send photo's etc to you if you provide me with a contact address.

Hope to hear from you,

Dave

Hi , Im a single str8 guy from Edin looking to experience a sex party for the first time, any details of upcoming parties! Thanks