Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gang Bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.12.2018 Date END: 21.12.2018 ladies and couples (single guys can join to) let me know if you are willing to join for a GB Parties we do have our own motel

hi ,ike to join the party

Hi l like to join ur party

Hello love join the group can host too plz rep

Like to join to your party

We have already selected who we want and who don’t if you are not been contacted that means you have a better chance for the next time so drop me a message with your contact de if you willing to join for a GB party 

Machan will you be available on this Tuesday 18th afternoon  to for a GB and do you have a place  

Machan will you be available on this Tuesday 18th afternoon  to for a GB and do you have a place  

Machan I do have another invitation for a GB on this Tuesday 18th afternoon  let me know who’s available for that better if you have a safe place 

Machan I do have another invitation for a GB on this Tuesday 18th afternoon  let me know who’s available for that better if you have a safe place 

Like to join your party 

hi interested to join the party, pl send more details?

Me and my friend both working for embassy... good looking and fun loving guys love to join with u