Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

22 year old virgin wants to try something new

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

&m kinda interests me so wanna see if i like. So looking for someone to show me the ropes (so to speak). Not really looking for lots of pain, maybe light bondage and being told what to do, maybe a little spanking. also being blindfolded, teased and humilitated with sex before or after. Don't mind being dressed up (girls clothes, nappies, on all fours with dog collar and leash). Would like to be tied to a bed have all my clothes taken off, fucked six ways from sunday. kneed in the balls have you put your thong on me slide some ice down the front. At the same time would like you to turn me over give me a little spanking then have you dress me any way you want and take pics. One or more girls of possible to join in or watch and laugh as you strip me off and do whatever you desire. Would LOVE it if i was taken out into a deserted fieldwoods by 3+ girls stripped off chased by them tied downto a tree fucked by all three then have my ass spanked, then them taking it in turns to suggest what to d to me all the time someone taking pics and filming. will want copies). Wouldn't mind being treated like a dog. Am a 22 year old virgin but willing to learn how to please you. If interested write back. If you have a better idea let me know saying what you would do to meimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"