Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

small gang bang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.12.2018 Date END: 06.12.2018 Our next party will be on the 6th of December same venue as before in West London W2 area just moments from Queensway or Bayswater stations.
Food snacks drinks are provided.Contribution is needed to attend the party.No guys under 30 please. mail us for full details and time you want to attend.Thank you x

Hello darling you have more space o the party let me thanks

Love to attend. Please send details.

Date start: 06.12.2018 Date END: 06.12.2018 Our next party will be on the 6th of December same venue as before in West London W2 area just moments from Queensway or Bayswater stations.
Food snacks drinks are provided.Contribution is needed to attend the party.No guys under 30 please. mail us for full details and time you want to attend.Thank you x

Would love to attend can you send me your details thanks 

Would love to attend can you send me your details thanks 

Hey guys would love to meet in down you mr way that week xx

Love to be at the party on 6th December. I can be there for about 6pm. Please mail me the details. Hope to meet you then and join in the fun! X

Hi. I’d love to attend and see you. Let me know, and I’ll be there xx

Hi, I'm in West London and would love to join in, 6th Dec is good and around 2pm suits me X 

Hi, I'm in West London and would love to join in, 6th Dec is good and around 2pm suits me X 

I’m keen. Can you send me details?

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

You doing another meet?