Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Fuller Figure Large Lady Required. West Yorkshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Fuller Figure Large Lady Required. West Yorkshire

Hi.

I’m looking for a Fuller figure Lady, roughly size 20 22 24.

Looking to meet in January 2008 or early February 2008

Who is in the Yorkshire or surrounding areas?

Looks are unimportant

Must be white, aged roughly 20 – 40 years old

Average height 5’.2” to 5’.11 tall.

You must be prepared to take part in all aspects of sex, you will take what ever you’re given sex wise, basically you must be prepared to suck fuck in a variety of positions.

I will supply the clothing I want you to wear, I.E. High heeled boots, stockings, suspenders, thongs, short skirt, bra, blouse, anything I want, and you must be prepared to wear a wig, which I will supply, so I must know your size.

You must also be prepared to be photographed while sucking cock and being fucked in various positions, (BUT NO FULL ON FACIAL PICTURES UNLESS YOU WANT- will explain the reason later when I have someone who’s willing).No-one will ever know it was you.

Looking to corresponded with someone to see what their into, limits etc, then meet them, I’ll book a hotel or room somewhere very discreet for us and the fun will begin.

Ignore my profile; I will be in full male form, willing to give any Lady with the fuller figure a very good time.

I am very clean and always shower before meeting anyone.

I’m not a full member on here, so included an email address or a number, and i will get back to everyone of you.

Perhaps we could turn it in to a regular thing.

I await your reply.

Re: Fuller Figure Large Lady Required. West Yorkshire

It was a while ago since you posted this so are you still looking? I tried to mail you but your settings are filtered for premium members only.

Hi.
Yes, i'm still looking, i'm always looking, (LOL), so get back in touch asap, the sooner you do the sooner we meet, MMMMMM.
I'm sure that we can work something out between us. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still can't mail you it's blocked to me

Hi, i've looked in to my side of things and it won't let me change anything, me i'm just a normal member, but i'm sure we can work out something (sharon), over the next few messages, wink wink, nudge nudge. lol.
I still want to meet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hopefully one day soon we will meet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

when or where we will meet at i don't know

Hi.
I'm SHARONimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" anDimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" Oimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" f Timg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" he Wimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" eller 1img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" Aimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" nd Timg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" Bimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Timg src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif" ime and i'm normally on the Iimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" nimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" timg src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif" eimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" rimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" nimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" eimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" timg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" Dimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" ue Oimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" f course as i Mimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" wanting to meet so i hope you understand
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi still can't contact you,how frustrating is this lol.

You are very specific about what you want. Perhaps you should make your 'Wish List'in the form of ESSENTIAL and DESIRABLE and have a tick sheet for those that fill the person specification.

But then, does the person exist that you require? Please keep us all updated as to your progress and sucess.

B & S

I’ll try it this way, lol, bare with me, we will get there in the end, my name is sharon, so you need to put SHARONimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" then you need to put one of theses tiny little things that normally comes at the end of a sentence .img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" yes that tiny little thing, my second name is weller, so you need to put WELLERimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" , then you’ll need the number one, but not as it's spelt, but number one in the number formimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" , hope we are ok so far, next for this i will use a couple of capital letters, so i hope you get my drift, Aimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" nd undersTimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" and this Bimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" ecause i'm longing Timg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" o meet you, as i want to meet you in person, and not just talk to you over the INTimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" ERimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" NETimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" . now you need one of those little things that you put at the end of a sentence again .img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" and if this gets through, we can arrange a meeting and CUMimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" change the U of an Oimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" .
I hope you understand, the above, if you don't, keep chatting in here and tell me when you'll be in the old style chat room, and well chat in there, bare with me luv, we will meet and have fun.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sharon

I’ll try it this way, lol, bare with me, we will get there in the end, my name is sharon, so you need to put SHARON then you need to put one of theses tiny little things that normally comes at the end of a sentence . yes that tiny little thing, my second name is weller, so you need to put WELLER , then you’ll need the number one, but not as it's spelt, but number one in the number form, hope we are ok so far, next for this i will use a couple of capital letters, so i hope you get my drift, And undersTand this Because i'm longing To meet you, as i want to meet you in person, and not just talk to you over the INT ER NET. now you need one of those little things that you put at the end of a sentence again . and if this gets through, we can arrange a meeting and CUM change the U of an O.
I hope you understand, the above, if you don't, keep chatting in here and tell me when you'll be in the old style chat room, and well chat in there, bare with me luv, we will meet and have fun.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dot

Hi and check your e-mail,see if you received mail LOL

hello lov u sem very atractive girl can u send me some sexy pick