Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

fullme up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi alllooking 4 vwe male4 bareback fun over the next 2 week night only as i work send me home full off cum 4 my hubby fuck out img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: fullme up

Hi

So when do you want filling ?

Im free during the day and some night !

S

read your request and would love to help you out? check me out and lets have some festive cheer scubamanimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi, well as I shoot loads of spunk would love to fill you up. let me know when.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am free all the time my place or yours

Let me know if you want big thick cock inside you

Dex xxx

well check my profile and tell me what u think...i am looking for quick fun with like minded people and i will not disapoint u

when u free then

i am free when u r free. evenings will be best after 9

i live fairly local to you, im free the majority of the time and am very flexible, i am a long lasting, go again and again young man. im athletic and told to be good looking, oh n for the added bonus i always cum big!..so if your hubby wants to fuck my cum out of you?!, please just get in touch..
kind regards..James x

im u p that way quite a lot let me know wen u r free and we can arrange something

hi, you can email me quickly ...cant wait to hear from you x

hi ne1cpl

We have just been looking at your profile .My male partner would love to fill you up .Is there any chance i could watch as iam bi curious female.Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi babe message me if interested in my services ;)

x

hi. i can do any weeknight. e mail me at for photos. xxx

Hi I would like to help you out with your request if you think im worthy of you.LOL Im Paul from Co Durham im 40yo im honest 100% genuine. Please check out my profile and get in touch sometime. Im free on Wed afternoon and night, Thurs all day and night, Fri all day and night and all sat and sun day and night. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Cheers Paul