Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Northwest Cucks and Wannabes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a mature ,attractive male,seeking " real Cucks or wannabes " If you are a wannabe and you think there is a reasonable chance your wife might play with a bit of hard work and seduction,drop me a line. We can work out together the best way to get her to Cuck you.

Re: Northwest Cucks and Wannabes

Am a wannabe cuck, have been for a long time, just fantasizing and longing to see a manly w.e horny male ( 7.5") spread my wife's pale thighs, nibble her nipples, penetrate her deeply with his cock and stretch her pussy, give her groaning orgasms, then fill her with thick cum, and spurt the rest over her face, arse and tits, then I clean her up orally from the cum oozing from her pussy, and lick and clean up your cock too of excess cum, but she won't talk about it and I'm getting nowhere

Thanks for reply...Ive sent you a PM

Sounds interesting. I spent over 30 years begging my wife to sleep with men and she always refused then 3 maybe 4 years ago a guy seduced her. When she accepted it wasn't a setup she admitted she was tempted to see him and would I mind. Naturally I encouraged her and they set up a date. They stopped down a country lane and kissed and she told me she let him fondle her pussy and she bj him, she said she couldn't wait for their next meet as she wanted him desperately to fuck her; he did,5 times actually, he cum in her mouth, hand and best of all her pussy.
Although I've joined them, and sucked his cock they never cuckolded me. The first 3sum we'd arranged that I'd come home and catch them at it. As soon as I opened the door My wife was already having an orgasm.
It would be nice if someone new could "meet" her make her feel sexy and seduce her. I'm happy for her to enjoy 1on1 or 3way fun with me being cuckolded