Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

bbw lovers wanted for gangbangs in peterborough

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

guys are you over 30, do you like big women?

yes then I am the gal for you I want 5 or more men to fill me infront of my hubby to get him going

this one is a free party

Re: bbw lovers wanted for gangbangs in peterborough

I'm new on the site, and happen to live in P'boro, so why not contact me and let me fill you up...let you enjoy me XXL piece......

count me in sal, will happily oblige and fxxk you hard

happy to help

Hi, think we met just before Xmas for a small session - would love some more... Jon

Hi, think we met just before Xmas for a small session - would love some more... Jon

Hi, I live i Northampton but would be more than willing to add to the party, let me know.

Hiya

Please send me mail & contact, can talk cam to cam and take it up from there.. My gal likes watching as well we r interested .

cheers

K&M

hi would love to join in please let me know where and when!
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Would love to join in, also in peterborough let me know when the next one is please

Hi Sally. came last time before Christmas... Would love to come again and bring my partner so she could watch (if that's ok). When are you planning for and where? If it is the same sally (there can't be 2 Sally's in Pboro into this can there?) you might still have my mobile number or I yours... Let us know, J & K.

Hi Sally. came last time before Christmas... Would love to come again and bring my partner so she could watch (if that's ok). When are you planning for and where? If it is the same sally (there can't be 2 Sally's in Pboro into this can there?) you might still have my mobile number or I yours... Let us know, J & K.

I soooooo want to help you here - let me know when and I'll gladly be of service!

Hey live near peterborough love to join in

i live in peterborough and i would love to fill her up i am fucking horny is she up for it.ps get in contact with details and how to get to u.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"