Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

sum1 2 watch us fuk

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

lookin for a male whos easy-going,non pushy,under 35 n can travel and whos slim or medium build.want u 2 come 2 ours n watch us fuk n shoot ur load over her n then go.must b able 2 provide pics n fone number n be free weekend evenins n weekday evenins.

Re: sum1 2 watch us fuk

Hmmmm would love to watch you fuk

HI,
I am ready 4 this .Please reply me if u pupils r interested.
regard

I'd love to come and watch you fuck your wife, and even better for me to cum over her as well, just nod me the wink and I'll be over

I'd love to come and watch you fuck your wife, and even better for me to cum over her as well, just nod me the wink and I'll be over

ok can fill all that criteria, now get back to me so i can pass on all the details....lookin forward...mike

Hi
Iam new to this website but would luv 2 cum & watch u guys and maybe join in xx

leave us a message if interested

Dan

am hard at the thought

Hi there,

I wuld love to cum and watch you fuck while i play withmyself for you, and gladly dump my cum all over her.

Please leave details and I will be there, Week nights are easier for me.

take care

Dave xxx

RE:sum1 2 watch us fuk

yes very intrested as this is what we were looking for pls get in touch

RE:RE:sum1 2 watch us fuk

Slickzz7861, you want to get in touch with us. We want the same as you guys, so I tink it will be fun.

yeah

very interested n i tick all the boxes

ok very keen,whereabouts in nw are you,pics to follow when you wnt them

Hi

Hi

I'm definately up for that please get in touch! thanks

hi, would love to come watch you, so maybe consider me sometime, just drop us a msg anytime and we can sort a time out.

hey

i fit all what you are looking for, mail me and will provide picture and number 4 you guys

fun

Hunky male here looking to join in with your naughtyness get back to us..

RE:RE:RE:sum1 2 watch us fuk

would love to come and watch you both at playimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hello

hey i would be intreasted

h

No problem just get back to me and I'll provide info, I'm sth manc but will travel no problem

hi live in blackburn so do i n ot a problem to shoot n go let me know when

Hey guys!! Very interested,long stayer,8inch cock,multiple cummer,please msg me back,I;m polite and good fun,very openminded lol,msg me back if u'd like to meet 3rd or 7th Januray,off work and have a full sack! Lol,speak soon :)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi xx

Hi xxx
I'm really interested xxx
Love ur pics u both look grate xxx
And would love to meet u for anykind of horny fun u wanted xxx
I'm 32 years old nice body alright looking grate personality 6foot4 tall and a really big 9" cock xxx please get in touch xxx I live in Preston xxx
I can send pics if ur interested xxx
Lots and lots of love xxx

RE:RE:sum1 2 watch us fuk

Hi xxx
I'm really interested xxx
I'm 32 years old nice body nice looking grate personality 6foot4 tall very horny and a really big 9" cock xxx I'd love to play with u both xxx
I'm up for anything u want xxx I'd love to stand naked watching u xxx
Please mail me and leave me an addy to get back to u xxx
I live in Preston
Lots and lots of love xxx

HEY XX

I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH U 2 FUK WHILST I WANK. BE NICE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME WATCKING YA! CANT GET PICS ON HERE FOR SOME REASON WILL SEND VIA EMAIL AND YOU CN SEE ME ON CAM TOO IF YOU WANT. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON