Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Dildo, ya or na?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I’m just thinking of buying one, but I’m new to this, advice?

its a big fat yes from me 

its a big fat yes from me 

unless you plan on getting deflowered on your first 'date', I suggest getting one. It is always better to practice with one, so you are at least prepared for the eventuality of getting fucked.

RE:Dildo, ya or na?

Starter 3 size pack advised. Build yourself up. Then enjoy

Get a water based anal lube and enjoy.

I would have never imagined it would feel good or he’ll id even try one. I would not start too small or you’ll soon be disappointed. Make sure you use lots of anal lube. Yes they make anal lube and buy one with a suction cup. Have fun! 

Ohh yes definitely, as they are always ready when you are, and they go on till you're ready xxx

Definately save you allot of carple tunnel. I'd avoid texture to begin some people love it but slippery when wet can be not so slippery after the heat of moment. Use good sex toy etiquite when your playing with others it's not nice being invaded by scratchy Barbie cock when your expecting a penis. Plan on washing your toy in front of playmate even if its new from the box its piece of mind a clear salad bowel with warm water  makes for good presentation and keep a couple lint free towels in arms reach one to wipe the lube from your fingers the other for having a place to set the toy down where it wont pick up cotten threads etc. Also if your going from solo to sex with partner I found you can avoid allot of the 'shocker' if you start out on top. By shocker i mean a painful wince a reflex when someone else eases a penis into you. Even if their gentle your body can have a little freak out as you relax onto the cock the release of tension tricks your ass into thinking the penis is comeing in allot faster than it is, also applys to sex toys. Side note wouldnt it be nice if the cookie bar at the bottom of this page actually had a fuck off option so annoying right in button way of the post button on android tablet

You can never have enough toys

Dildos butt plugs vibrators, yes you need them. I wouldn’t be a night at home that they aren’t in use.

As I see I luv mine all of them

Don't leave home without one, I'm enjoying one know, ooohhh soo good!

Its a definite yes from me. Mine have got bigger each time, I never imagines I would get this latest one in but now I'm well trained x