Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

sexy rampent hung studs needed for cum slut gangbang.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Jodee Marsh, said the Best Sex she ever had was with 5 guys, my 43 birthday is coming around and I plan to have not just the best sex of my life but the most amasing night of my life?
I am looking for 8 sexy hung young studs, to invite to my 43 birthday cum party and gangbang me for hours and let me see if she was right or talking bull?

Re: sexy rampent hung studs needed for cum slut gangbang.

hey, where abouts is itgoing to be?? take a look at my profile and count me in ;)

Dew to the lack of responce from the number of guys who read this, I am sorry to say I am going to have to look ells wear for that group of guys to gangbang me on my 43brithday, your lose guys

hi, where is the party taking place? count me in anywayimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi, where is the party taking place? count me in anywayimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am so up for meeting you.x

Dew to the lack of responce from the number of guys who read this, I am sorry to say I am going to have to look ells wear for that group of guys to gangbang me on my 43brithday, your lose guys

Hey ..come back..lol

HI SEXY, I AM A STRIGHT GUY LIVING IN READING WHO WANTED TO SHARE SOME QUALITY TROPICAL SEX. FIRSTLY, I AM A CLEAN, RESPECTFUL, UNDERSTANDABLE AND VERY PASSIONATE GUY. SO IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP PRIOR TO OUR ENCOUNTER,REMEMBER ITS ALL FREE OF CHARGE,LET ENJOY SEX
EDMOND

send me an message wiv yr phone number and il get in touch. Would love 2 give u a 44th yr remember.

i dun wana miss out on this horny lady -

ring me

Hi,

I would luv to give u pleasureimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

I can meet you with a group of well endowed black men & have arranged meetings for 6 couples & 2 women on this website to be with groups of men.
Joseph

hi,
i'm willing to lend a hand (and cock obviously), i'm in herts and can travel easily, we, cut heavy cummer and i get hard again quickly!

If it not too late, count me in! I will help make it a night ot remeber!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"