Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

gangbang bang manchster 14th october 2007

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.09.2007 Date END: 15.10.2007 We are hving a gangbang at the jarvis hotel in manchester on sunday 14907 from about 3pm . looking for single males must be under 40 and large cocks, and couples. e welcome blk guys and asian or oriental girls but all others wellcome too.

Re: gangbang bang manchster 14th october 2007

Hi there!

I'm Joe - a 23yo guy who will be in Manchester on thw 14th and would love to join in!

Please get back to me to let me know if this will be possible....

You can contact me.

Thanks!

Joe

hello to you both im im steve 28 nurse from liverpool six foot dark, tanned and toned good looking easy going would love to chat with you see were it leads ive got eight inch cock with nice girth im a heavy cummer, im very genuine and very discreet so if you like what your reading my hope to here from you soon, would love to take part in your party hope i get the invite xx

Love to cum along and have some fun.....33yo guy single guy well up for it...let me know details please

Hi guys,we are a couple from Manchester and very interested in comeing to your event.
If you like the sound of us would you be so kind to forward on further details.

Many thanks

i'm really up for it! very genuine please get in touch

i fit just i am 39 so sned me the details she looks hot x

hi,can make the date,am jim i have a fat 8 inch cock

hey im sean from manchester can make it. im 18 and like to learn all about itimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hello, would like to know more about your meeting on sunday afternoon for some fun please get in touch, looking forward to it already!!

JD

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Could you send me some details please, pretty pleaseimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

this sounds too good to miss. me and my brother 22 would love to come. we live in central manchester.please give us some details. cheers n thanx.byeeeeee.

hi interested in the party could u send me further details

Please send me details, as I would like to cum and experiance my first gangbang img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

would love to cum to this hun, got everything your looking for, let me know details asap xxx