Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

my birthday party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.08.2007 Date END: 25.08.2007 lots of adult fun at my house, want an invite chat to me first xx

Re: my birthday party

looking for males.... females..... and couples...must be clean and discreat

Hi Janine... I have sent you an earlier email and now have come accross your post about your b'day party.... would love an invite :)

hi there, love to chat to you, i only joined today so haven't upgraded yet. drop me an email . hope to hear from you soon ;)

hello im steve would love an invite make it a birthday you wont forget in a hurry, let me know

fuck this just wrote you long message this my 5th attemt .your birthay and mine and both want same thing ,new , ifun , while we are still young .
contact me tom afternoon and i will be able to make more sence but promise will not let you down .ps it is also my birthday on 24 th
if ye reply you will also make my b day dreams come true
i can promise me and best friend male or myself and my girl but i highly recomend to males img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Guess what? That's my birthday too! Would love to give you a very special present. Can I have an invitation please?

Hi gorgeous I would love an invite please

Si
xxx

Local lad - yeadon - would love an invite - otherwise would be glad to provide private party for u.

brian.

What you think about me ??

Would love an invite to your birthday party. Where is it?

hi would love an invite are we going to party all day and niteimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi would love an invite are we going to party all day and niteimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi im really sorry but party has been canceled due to unforseen cercumstances sorry img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Happy Birthday anyway.
You could always come to the Manchester Social on 25th

hello there, would love an invite x