Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Looking for slut wives needing gangbanging!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We're a group of 8 young guys (age 20-22)staying in Tenby in three weeks time. Looking to stay over in cardiff for a day and gangfuck a cock loving married slut while her hubby watches. If any husband wants to see his wife fucked without mercy until she can't take anymore then get in touch!!

If you want to meet and want condoms used they won't be. Your wife will have her ravaged pussy filled with spunk by all of us!!!

Youngstud201

Re: Looking for slut wives needing gangbanging!

Have mailed you.........

The Lake District is nice at this time of year!
Extra attraction is the greediest pussy you have ever met, that will leave you guys begging for mercy.
Best you get in training as you'll all have to go round 3 or 4 times at least before she starts to flag.

HELLO BOYS, IF YOU DONT MIND ME BEING 43 GUYS, i WOULD BE VERY INTRESTED IN MEETING UP WITH YOU ALL, IF YOU PROMISE TO GIVE ME THE GANGING OF MY LIFE, AND FILL ME TO OVER-FLOWING, TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROFILE GUYS WHAT YOU SAY?

How would you guys like to travel to Kent and give my wife Jean her first gangbang experience. Heard from a few other couples how you and your friends have fucked the living daylights out of a few married women and would like Jean to be treated the same.
Have been trying to persuade my wife to take part in a gangbang for a while and would like to arrange it as a surprise. I’ve always had this fantasy of seeing Jean used by a large group of guys and fucked till her pussy is sore filled with spunk and hearing her beg them to stop!!
If you’re interested please get in touch.
Simon