Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

contacting a member

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want to to find and message a user I have had a chat with - is the only way I can find them is by looking down the username list in a chatroom? Can I not add them to an address book that tells me if they are online?
Thanks

Re: contacting a member

Why not search their username & send a message? Also check under Who's online section although that can be rather large lol! You look very sexy by the way!!

Hi Lancy, Terry is right, you do look sexy and sound like great fun!! Only Premium members can search whos online and it would take some time. I agree that the members list is the best way to find someone.
Best of luck and happy swinging, J&G

the site needs a member search a search engine that works and more uk members not malaga or texas it is genup uk swingers isnt it o yes and a way to give people your e mail because i dont know about anyone else but im not just a member on one swingers site and find it time consuming having to log on to the site to find no mail 6 days out of 7. still a damn good site though apart from all thatimg src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

the flirt should be abled to send to all standard or premium members wether their mailbox is turned off for only premium members that way everyone knows who is interested in who. Most of the ones that I havr tried to contact were standard members but only premium members could contact them.

dartbeast