Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

40's Couple in Calahonda 7th July for 7 days

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi - we are a mid img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" 40's couple and will be at out appt in Calahonda for 7 days from 7th July. We will be spending time on Cabopini beach, and would like to meet a similar couple for drinks, laughs and whatever else we fancy doing....get in touch!

Re: 40's Couple in Calahonda 7th July for 7 days

Hia,
i read you are in Spain for a week in July.I am a 42year old male and i enjoy the company of couples.I am straight.But i have now problem with the attention of another male if its what the female wants.I am nothing special to look at but believe i am fun and love outdoor fun and games.I live near Malaga and am English.I spend a bit of time on the local nudist beaches.If you would to know more please email Thanks

Hia,
here is my email ad if you want to get intouch

Hush Parties July 13th

Just to let you all know that our Next Hush Parties Party will be on
Friday 13th July 2007.
As we have to make Catering arrangements at least 48 hours in advance. Please try and book by Wednesday Evening if possible.
We ask for a Donation to party with us. Couples 75 Euros, Single Males 125 Euros ( Max 5 per party),Single females 40 Euros. This provides all Drinks, Food and we also have a Chocolate Fountain at every Party. You are requested to arrive between 22.00 and 24.00 midnight. Arrival after that will be requiring an additional Donation of 25 Euros. Please remember to bring your own Towels. We do have a small supply for hire for those who forget but we ask for a 1 Euro Donation.
We have several Play rooms, chill areas, a heated Pool and large Jacuzzi. We have now completed our new Dance area with Dance Pole. The Music is provided by some great DJ friends of ours who from time to time will do a session for us during the parties.
Please take the time to read our website and to look at the Pictures of the Venue. All Directions are listed on there. We also have improved the Map and you can also find us on Google maps now linked to the Website.
To book please contact us via email. Confirmation will be sent to you as well as an additional Map of Cerros Del Aguila where the Parties are held... Calls in English will be answered by Vicki . For Spanish please call Debbie these will only be taken between 19.00 to 21.00 hours. On Party nights he will answer calls all evening.
Vicki

The Place to Party in the Sun!

have sent a wink as you are set to premium members only but come back to us and we can get in touch....C & AJ